Here are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions:
1. Do you charge DOC fees or other hidden charges?
Answer: The price that you settle on is the price that you pay. The only
added charges are taxes and title, both of which are required by law.
2. Will my poor credit history or discharged bankruptcy keep me
from getting a car loan from you?
Answer: Poor Credit will not disqualify you from receiving a loan from us. We will, however, only finance individuals that can prove, with the proper paperwork, that their bankruptcy is classified as a Bankruptcy Discharge.
3. Do you provide a warranty?
Answer: No. All that we sell are cars. The limited warranties provided by other car dealers are added into the price of the vehicle, along with the costs of maintaining a service department. We keep our prices low for you by not adding costs for something that you may never use. We have confidence in the quality of our vehicles and urge you to take any of our vehicles to your own mechanic if you're worried about the condition of it.
4. Do you require a buyer to buy an extended warranty on your vehicles?
Answer: No. We see no need in asking you to pay thousands extra for a service contract that you probably won't need. Have your mechanic check our cars out before purchase and save those thousands.
5. Do you charge outrageous interest rates (over 20%)on your loans like some of the other dealers?
Answer: No. We give a very fair 10% interest rate on our buy here, pay here loans.
6. Do you report your buy here, pay here payments to any of the credit bureau to help us re-establish our credit?
Answer: Yes, we do. We report your payments to TransUnion, one of the three major credit bureaus.
7. How old must I be to purchase a car?
Answer: In Alabama, you must be 19 years of age to purchase a vehicle. If you're younger than that, you'll need an adult to purchase the car for you.
8. How can I be sure that Chase Cars, Inc. is a trustworthy dealer?
Answer: Chase Cars Inc. has been in business, at the same location, since 1993. We depend on and take great pride in our large repeat customer base. If we werent known as a fair and trustworthy dealership, we would've been out of business a long time ago.